The warm golden glimmer of sunlight.
Hand-gilded silk wallpaper.
We use the highest quality materials and a combination of innovative technology and historical techniques dating back to the 18th century to bring our unique wallcoverings to life. We are grateful to work with many skilled artisans along the way. Learn more about our process here.
Due to the fact that our wallpaper is handmade, actual measurements, colors and designs may vary slightly. We embrace these imperfections as each piece is a unique work of art.
- Our wallpaper is made to order and hand-painted by our team of artists.
- A minimum order quantity of 3 panels is required.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all pricing inquiries including trade, retail and custom orders.
- For more on our ordering process, check out our FAQ page here.
- Samples ship within 2-3 business days.
- Panels ship in approximately 8 weeks (US only).
- Custom orders ship in approximately 10-12 weeks from strike-off approval (US only).
- Rush orders can be shipped within 6 weeks for an additional fee. Please contact email@example.com for a rush price quote.
Wallpapers with pattern repeat will be delivered in order of design from left to right and will visually connect at the seams.
Delivery estimates apply to standard design runs only, and exclude holidays and other global delays. International delivery estimates are 12-14 weeks. Stock is limited. Otherwise made to order.
We offer protective matte glaze, complimentary, on all orders by request. In most cases, this is all you need, even for a bathroom installation. Please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to keep the wallpaper away from extreme water, humidity, toxic chemicals (like abrasive cleaning products) and anything else you would keep your favorite artwork away from. If you have any questions, requests for glaze or environment-specific requests, please contact email@example.com.